Brake calipers are a vital component of your vehicle’s brake system. Calipers are responsible for slowing your vehicle, which they do by squeezing the brake pads against the rotors. A seized or compromised caliper can cause your vehicle to pull to one side, increase your vehicle’s stopping distance, or even cause you to lose brake function.
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle’s braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor – apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause – can lead to a loss in your vehicle’s stopping power, putting you at risk.
Brake calipers and brake rotors should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver Side). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet original specifications
- Pressure tested and quality inspected to gaurentee a strong, reliable caliper. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
- Well-lubricated guide pins reduce unnecessary wear and prevent squeaky braking
- Rotors are balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle – no modification required
Manufacturer Part Number: BRKPKG807
Assembled Product Weight: 60.9 lb