Brake calipers are a vital component of your vehicle’s brake system. Calipers are responsible for slowing your vehicle, which they do by squeezing the brake pads against the rotors. A seized or compromised caliper can cause your vehicle to pull to one side, increase your vehicle’s stopping distance, or even cause you to lose brake function.
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet original specifications
- Well-lubricated guide pins reduce unnecessary wear and prevent squeaky braking. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
- Pressure tested and quality inspected to guarantee a strong, reliable caliper
- New bleeder screws to ensure a hassle-free bleeding process
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle – no modification required
Manufacturer Part Number: BC29824
Assembled Product Weight: 10.9 lb
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.70 x 7.10 x 5.10 Inches