Brake calipers are a vital component of your vehicle’s brake system. Calipers are responsible for slowing your vehicle, which they do by squeezing the brake pads against the rotors. A seized or compromised caliper can cause your vehicle to pull to one side, increase your vehicle’s stopping distance, or even cause you to lose brake function.
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle’s braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor – apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause – can lead to a loss in your vehicle’s stopping power.
Ceramic Brake Pads
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle’s braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle’s stopping power.
Brake rotors, brake pads and brake calipers should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver Side). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet original specifications and restore your vehicle’s stopping power
- Pressure tested and quality inspected to guarantee a strong, reliable caliper. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
- Rotors are balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Ceramic brake pads produce less noise and dust than metallic brake pads
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle – no modifications required
Manufacturer Part Number: BCPKG0415
Assembled Product Weight: 49.3 lb