Raybestos Element3 Coated Rotors:
- Performance – Performs identically to OE standards
- Design and Material – Our Coated Rotors are developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material, guaranteeing form, fit and function for dependable braking.
- Coating – Rotors are coated on their entire surface and are put through 300 plus hours of salt spray testing, which exceeds the OE requirement for car and truck rotors, and certifies the coating prevents rust and corrosion.
- Cooling Vanes – By coating the cooling vanes, it keeps the vanes clear of rust and corrosion for optimal airflow and cooling.
- SAE Standard for Tensile Strength – Our rotors meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and maximum service life.
- Finish – A non-directional ground finish provides a product that is ready to install right out of the box.
- Lateral Runout & Thickness Variation – Our coated rotors come with a lateral runout of 0.004″ or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005”, ensuring less pedal pulsation, less brake noise and an extended pad life.
- Mill Balanced Edges – Our coated rotors are mill balanced and 100 percent validated to help minimize the thickness variation on the rotor and leads to proper balance, minimized vibration, and quieter and smoother stopping.
Manufacturer Part Number: 680282FZN
Manufacturer: BRAKE PARTS INC
Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches