Increased Stopping Power
Slotting & Chamfers Design
Extended Pad Life
Virtually Noise-FreeA quick guide to changing a car’s front brake pads
1.Make sure the brakes are cold and that you have the correct tools for the job
2.Raise the car on a jack then support the car on jackstands
3.Remove the wheel
4.Clean the brakes using the degreaser and remove the caliper
5.Remove the pads from the caliper and examine the disc and brake line(s)
6.Insert the new pads and replace the caliper and any necessary clips
7.Check the brake fluid level
8.Refit the wheel
9.Jack up the car, remove the axle stands and lower
10.Use the torque wrench to tighten the wheel nuts
- 【Fitment】Replacement for: 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner; 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser; 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia; 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma; 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra; 2003-2009 Lexus GX470;
- [EXCELLENT MATERIAL] Ceramic brake pads are made of high-tech materials such as large-grain graphite/brass/advanced ceramics (non-asbestos), semi-metal, etc., with high temperature resistance, wear resistance, braking stability, repairing damaged brake discs, environmental protection, and noise-free use Long life and other advantages overcome the shortcomings of traditional brake pad materials and technology.
- [ULTRA-QUIET DESGIN] The brake pads are made of ceramic material, which will not produce abnormal noise compared with traditional brake pads. Because ceramic brake pads do not contain metal components, the friction noise between traditional metal brake pads and brake discs is avoided.
- [SAFETY IS WHAT WE CARE MOST ABOUT] Common brake pad friction materials are immature, and the friction coefficient is too high to cause unsafe factors such as loss of direction, burning of the pads, and scratching of the brake disc during the braking process. Even when the temperature of the brake disc is as high as 650 degrees, the friction coefficient of the ceramic brake pads is still about 0.45-0.55, which can ensure that the vehicle has good braking performance.
- [IMPROVED PERFORMANCE] Due to the fast heat dissipation of ceramic materials, when used in the manufacture of brake pads, the friction coefficient is higher than that of metal brake pads. And the service life of ceramic brake pads is more than 100,000 kilometers. After using ceramic brake pads, there will be no scratches on the brake discs, which can extend the service life of the original car’s brake discs by 20%.
Manufacturer Part Number: YTLJXSPAU_0CRDUF51