Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle’s braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor – apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause – can lead to a loss in your vehicle’s stopping power.
Ceramic Brake Pads
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle’s braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle’s stopping power.
Brake rotors and brake pads should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver Side). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet original specifications
- Rotors are balanced for smooth and quiet operation. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
- Ceramic brake pads produce less noise and dust than metallic brake pads
- Backed by a 6-month warranty
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle – no modification required
Manufacturer Part Number: RSCD65101-65101-797-2-4
Assembled Product Weight: 30.9 lb